Yeah, you read that title right. This is all about the bullet I dodged the second time. Because sometimes I learn from my mistakes. Even if my previous blog post might argue that.
I had found myself back on the dating scene. My relationship with the bloke that was never half-arsed having come to a very amicable end, for a second time. I didn't like the username I had previously and started myself a new account.
The site was dying on its arse, and honestly it was just interesting to see the usual suspects. Some things never change and I get the vibe most of them would be around until it finally went down for the last time. But I digress.
So, with my old account the way of the dinosaur, I rejoined and was soon getting messages, including from an old flame. If you read my first post, and you should, stellar rant that one, you'll find a familiar face is about to make a return. Do you remember the depressed liar that outsourced all my domming to an app? Well, he messaged me! Of course, he did not know it was me. I hadn't used a profile photo of myself, because I value my privacy far too much.
I won't lie, curiosity got the better of me and I did open the message. And if that had been his opening gambit the first time around I'd never have fucked him to begin with. And I am still ashamed to say I did and wondering if a bleach bath would help. (Look, I don't have many regrets, but that is one of them.) I can't remember what it said exactly. But this time around, my flesh crawled. Maybe because I knew what he was really like.
I didn't respond to him, of course I didn't! Not even to say I wasn't interested. Sometimes it is best to just not engage. Particularly with the guy that asked the back of your head to marry him. Eight weeks, did I mention it had been 8 weeks. And I was the only one with a proper income. And he wanted me to quit my job and up sticks to his. You really can't make this shit up. Prick told me he was self employed. Self bloody unemployed as more accurate.
Ok Feral, deep breaths, it's over.
But the story is clearly not over. Because that in and of itself is not a story is it? Not really. Are you ready for the end? It might be a bit anticlimactic after that rant. But I'm going to share with you anyway. Because this is, after all the bullet I dodged the second time around.
That was not the last message. You see, my profile had confessed to a love of humiliation, verbal humiliation to be exact. It's my biggest kink. It's the cheat code to drenching my underwear and getting an orgasm out of me. Yes, this is important back story.
He decided to send me a second message. Part of it a goad that I didn't have the stones to reply to him. But he thought it was also appropriate to throw some verbal humiliation my way to "get me off." You know, just like I did not consent to at any given point.
I should have felt a bit sick, maybe even violated. And it tells you just about everything you need to know about the cunt. The one that went on and on to me about consent and boundaries the night we first spoke. Back when I fell for the bullshit.
I was just annoyed. I rolled my eyes and slammed that block button so hard I'm amazed it didn't go through my phone. And that is how I at least dodged a bullet the second time around.
![]() |
| Actual footage of me dodging the bullet, probably |

No comments:
Post a Comment